Please check Terms and Conditions and complete “Request Form” hereunder to submit your request to us if you look for a guide available on your request. Detailed information might improve provability of matching you and our guide.
1. According to Japanese law, Free Guide is NOT allowed to receive any SERVICE FEE or TIPS. If you choose Experienced Free guide, you shall pay for cost incurred by Experienced Free Guide for guiding service including transportation, admission, food and drink. If you choose Novice Free Guide, the Novice Free Guide pays for own cost for guiding service.
2. Please be careful that repeated requests sent to us shall be deemed as SPAM and deleted by our requesting system.
We have two different types of free guide and each type will (not) ask you to pay as follows.
- Novice/Entirely Free
- A man and woman who has newly become our member of our guide team, or who has no or little experiences of guiding, less knowledgable about the site(s) you will visit, history and culture. Needs more experiences to improve his or her performance as guide. So you don’t have to pay anything. They can even direct you to places you want to visit and help you with translation, but not inform a lot about sites, buildings, and their history.
- Experienced/Expenses Reimbursed
- Most of our guides are in this type. They can explain the places you visit and history, culture, society or other aspects regarding our country you are interested in better than the Free guides do. You cover the guide’s expenses such as public transportation fees incurred on and after meeting the guest at the appointed meeting place and on and before the point when guide leave guest after guiding completed and admissions to tourist sites,including food and drink cost of the guide. Still, this type of guide pays own public transportation fees incurred on and before meeting the guest at the agreed meeting place and on and after leaving Guest.
Choose your guide
You can choose a guide to whom you send your request. See our Free Guide Profile for their specialty, available day of the week, and the languages they speak. If you find your suitable guide, copy his/her name and paste on the request form. Otherwise, you leave it blank to allow us to arrange a guide available on the day being requested.